Why have a Virtual Office in Newcastle?
If you run a small business in Tyne and Wear or Northumberland, or maybe you aspire to have a Newcastle office for your business but aren’t ready to commit to it just yet, our virtual office service is made for you. You can enjoy all of the benefits normally associated with renting an office in Newcastle, but for a fraction of the cost.
The virtual office service is available in Newcastle city centre, on a flexible, pay-as-you-go basis. Services can include:
- Newcastle registered office address
- Mailbox service with NE1 postal address
- Call handling telephone service
- Visitor reception service
- Meeting room hire
Want to know more? CLICK HERE to read about the inner workings of the Virtual Office Service.
In the meantime, here’s Rachel with some virtual office answers for you!
Watch this short video of our very own Rachel answering some frequently asked questions about our virtual office service, including how to set up a virtual office service, what happens when mail arrives for you, how the telephone answering service works, and how you pay for the virtual office service.
CLICK HERE to see what some of our customers think of Clavering House Business Centre and our virtual office services
Virtual Office Service pay-as-you-go services
A Virtual Office at Clavering House, Newcastle NE1 is available from only £25 + vat per month, which is a deal you will find hard to beat in Newcastle area, and a fraction of the cost of having an office when you don’t really need it.
With a virtual office service at Clavering House Newcastle there are no contracts, no set-up fees, just pay monthly in advance for as long as you need.
Newcastle Mailing Address
One of our most popular virtual office services, for only £25 + vat per month you can have a prestigious NE1 business address at Clavering House.
- Use Clavering House as your business address on your website, business cards and stationery
- Avoid using your own address in your marketing and business communications
- Have the presence of a Newcastle office without the cost of paying rent!
- You can even use a photograph of our Grade II Listed building on your website
Registered Office Address
If you would like to use Clavering House as your registered office address with Companies House, you can set this service up with a one-off fee of £50 + vat.
Telephone Answering Service
You can add new virtual office services as you require them, such as our telephone answering service for only £35 + vat per month.
- Use our 0191 telephone number on your website and business card
- Calls answered in your own company name
- Ideal if you’re out and about a lot and don’t want to miss a call
- Efficient message service keeps you in touch
- Your business gains a professional edge with a very limited investment.
Meeting room hire
If you occasionally need somewhere to meet customers over coffee, hold a consultation or interview, we have comfortable small meeting rooms for 2 to 4 people that are a great alternative to the local coffee shop! We can also provide you a reception service for your visitors to give you a professional edge. Find out more about meeting room hire here.